MindofManMindofMan

Main Audio Reviews Stats

PAIN: Angel PAIN: Angel

Nice animation, inconsistent music.

I thought the animation and story were fine, perhaps a bit rushed. What compounds that feeling though is the fact that the music jumps around too much. The choices were appropriate, but if you had stuck to just one song the whole way through (the first interruption with the door worked well though, as an exception) it would've turned out better. Music tends to make or break music for me personally so that's why I felt that. Keep at it though. :)

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Ridiculous lol

Maybe it's the music, but this definitely has a Looney Toons feel to it, just for the random zanyness dad unleashes. And of course him shredding out Mute City was a great touch.

Flathead Symphony Flathead Symphony

Cute, fun, catchy, simple, musical.

My favorite was, for the vibraslap, the flathead simply shook violently; gave me a good laugh. Well done. :)

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

So much fun!

Very enjoyable game, fun for any age but challenging and interesting enough for the rest of us. A definite improvement over the original too (which I also loved), particularly with the radar having a wider scope, which makes building capital much easier. I love the new music choices too, since that's always important to me in particular - surf rock and ambient being great choices. Thumbs up. :)

Clown's Revenge Clown's Revenge

Needs music, good otherwise.

It may just be me, but I feel as though some kind of music would make the game more engaging, even if it's looping calliope music you'd hear on a carousel. Other than that I think the game is just fine. It's fun, simple, challenging, and a silly concept. The physics were nice too. Again my only issue is the music and lack thereof. :/

Dee and Bee Dee and Bee

Well Done

For a first effort I think this came out really well. Personally I think it may be better suited as a loop than a song - that is to say you remove the pause at the end and tweak it to just keep the thing moving full circle. The distortion part at around 1:15 may need to be tweaked a bit as well, since it seems just slightly out of place with the feel of the song at that point. Beyond that it sounds just fine to me, I could easily see it in some cyberpunk game or anime towards the beginning of the adventure. :)

ZX Spectrum+RAM Music Machine ZX Spectrum+RAM Music Machine

I like it.

Sounds like something Ritchie Hawtin would've cooked up in his spare time. You really made this in '89, huh?

Mortal Kombat Theme (remix) Mortal Kombat Theme (remix)

Not too shabby, but not my thing.

Personally I liked it better as Techno Syndrome and not Trance Syndrome. That being said I like the production and the progression. I guess you can't help this but it also would be better with the announcer samples inserted like the original. Again I can't call it bad, just not what I'm into.

Lustful Hate Lustful Hate

Fantastic

Everything about this piece is great to look at. Shading is is well done and shows muscle definition, the background compliments her well, choice of color makes everything seamless and sets a great mood. Imo the whole thing is very tasteful too, she's not OVERLY sexual and there's nothing really perverted here - she's naked just because. This one is worth a large poster space on the wall, or would make a great artwork entry in an "Extras" section in a videogame.

Speaking of that, I think it's the eyes and the hands that made you think of Mortal Kombat - ala Raiden, since that's what I thought of. The first character I thought of though was actually Lady Yunalesca from FFX, who as I recall was basically all but naked anyway (and definitely turned evil and Medusa-like once you star fighting her).

As I said before, fantastic job. :)