MindofManMindofMan

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Dee and Bee Dee and Bee

Well Done

For a first effort I think this came out really well. Personally I think it may be better suited as a loop than a song - that is to say you remove the pause at the end and tweak it to just keep the thing moving full circle. The distortion part at around 1:15 may need to be tweaked a bit as well, since it seems just slightly out of place with the feel of the song at that point. Beyond that it sounds just fine to me, I could easily see it in some cyberpunk game or anime towards the beginning of the adventure. :)

ZX Spectrum+RAM Music Machine ZX Spectrum+RAM Music Machine

I like it.

Sounds like something Ritchie Hawtin would've cooked up in his spare time. You really made this in '89, huh?

Mortal Kombat Theme (remix) Mortal Kombat Theme (remix)

Not too shabby, but not my thing.

Personally I liked it better as Techno Syndrome and not Trance Syndrome. That being said I like the production and the progression. I guess you can't help this but it also would be better with the announcer samples inserted like the original. Again I can't call it bad, just not what I'm into.

Jesus Wept Jesus Wept

Great idea, needs variation.

I think this piece sounds very cohesive and complete, and the idea here sounds pro for sure. I guess what I'd like to hear is a bit more deviation from the main idea - an alternate drum loop or some more crowd noise maybe - this way it sounds like it's going somewhere and not dwelling where it started, even if it got off to a good start. Just my thoughts, as everything else turned out great (also like the tambourine emphasis in the drum beat, gave it a 90's feel you don't hear too much). Good lookin'. B)

Show No Tears Show No Tears

Hits the intended mark.

I could absolutely hear this in Devil May Cry somewhere. This actually would've made a nice addition to the 3rd game since the two main fighting songs get old after awhile haha. Also, is that a real 303 you're using there? That's easily the best thing about this track. :)

Taking Control(DNB) Taking Control(DNB)

Dig it.

I think the drums are what stand out here. They don't sound like they came from a cookie cutter, which not only makes the song more interesting but also shows you put the effort in. Kinda sounds like something you'd hear in Tekken. :)